Southwestern Artichoke Soup
Write a review
- 6 cups - concentrated chicken stock or broth
- 2 Tbs - butter
- 3 med. - potatoes, sliced
- 1 bunch - green onions, sliced
- 9oz. (2) - packages frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 1 Tbs - salt
- 3 Tbs - Chipotle PepperJam
- 1 cup - whipping cream
- Bring stock to a boil and add potatoes, onions, artichoke hearts, salt and pepper.
- Cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add butter and Chipotle PepperJam.
- Fill blender half full and puree.
- Repeat until all is complete.
- Slowly stir in cream.
- Serve hot or cold.