Baby Carrot Soup
Write a review
- 1 lb - cut baby carrots, sliced
- 3 Tbs - butter
- 3 Tbs - diced onion
- 4 cups - concentrated chicken stock or broth
- 2 Tbs - Traditional PepperJam
- 2 slices - white sandwich bread, crusts removed, cubed and slightly dried
- oyster crackers (optional garnish)
- Heat the butter in a large pot.
- Cook the carrots and onions until soft.
- Add the stock or broth, Traditional PepperJam and bread.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Puree in batches in a food processor.
- If soup is too thick, thin with additional broth or stock.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- Serve with oyster crackers.